Did you mean: 

Questions about my invoice

SOLVED
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
7 0 0

Paying my bill with my international credit card

Helllo,

I have logged into my 'myUPC' for the first time and it seems there aren't any online payment options for credit cards. I am on vacation for another 3 weeks so obviously I can't go to a post office, and I would rather pay my bill with my credit card instead of a money order. Is there a link that i am not seeing? Please let me know if we have a way of paying bills online.

Thanks

Selin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Movie Star
1770 861 74

Betreff: Paying my bill with my international credit card

Hi @selinozgur

It's all settled with our billing department. They are informed about late payment. So you can full enjoy your traveling!

Wishing you a great time.

Frida

8 REPLIES 8
Movie Star
1770 861 74

Hi @selinozgur

Unfortunately, payment with credit card is not possible. I quickly checked and noticed that your invoice is due by the end of this month. What I can offer in your case is to inform our billing department about delayed payement due to your extended vacation. So you can enjoy your traveling without worries about your invoice.

Hope that is fine with you.

Wishing you a great time abroad!

Best regards,

Frida

Supporting Actor Film
7 0 0

Hey @UPC_Ex_Mod,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will be back from vacation on April 8th late at night. It would be great if you could inform the billing department, that is about 11 days after the payment deadline so if its not possible I would also be happy to pay via phone with my credit card number.

Thanks again

Selin 

Movie Star
1770 861 74

Hi @selinozgur

It's all settled with our billing department. They are informed about late payment. So you can full enjoy your traveling!

Wishing you a great time.

Frida

Supporting Actor Film
7 0 0

I was charged a reminder fee even though i had notified the department

Hello @UPC_Ex_Mod,

I was still charged a 25fr fee even though I had notified UPC. As you can remember, I was not able to pay my first bill abroad over the internet or over the phone so you had to make sure that the billing department was aware of the situation. Here is a copy of the bill I have received today. As i mentioned I paid the bill on saturday 9th, attached is also my payment receit. I would appreciate it if you could fix this. 

Movie Star
1770 861 74

Betreff: I was charged a reminder fee even though i had notified the department

Hi @selinozgur

I do well remember you and your case. I am deeply sorry that reminder fee was charged. This is not the way it was supposed to be. I will immediately contact the administration team in order to cancel that fee. I will get back to you the soonest possible. Kindly ask you to accept my apologies for the trouble.

Wishing you still a nice day.

Best regards,

Frida

P.S.: For your own safety, I deleted the pictures attached. Please do not post any personal information in here, especially not your address. Thank you.

Supporting Actor Film
7 0 0

Hey @UPC_Ex_Mod

You haven't gotten back to me and I got worried, is there an update about my situation yet? I still see my old, overpriced bill when I log into myUPC. 

Thanks

Selin

Supporting Actor Film
7 0 0

@UPC_Ex_Mod,

its been almost 2 weeks since the last time we talked and you still haven't gotten back to me even though i have sent a follow up message. I paid this month's bill but the late fee remains. Today was the due date for the late fee and I imagine they will charge me another late fee which will add up to my current late fee all because this issue wasn't resolved in two weeks. I had informed cablecom (2 weeks before my first bill was issued) about my situation and I was promised that I wouldn't be charged anything extra. I am really not happy with the service that I am receiving from cablecom. Please get back to me about my situation.

Best regards

Selin

Supporting Actor Film
7 0 0

someone please get back to me. @Sani @Anina @Oliver @UPC_Ex_Mod