cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about my invoice

TV Actor
27 15 0

Price increase Horizon Trio

I just received your notification that you are planning to increase 4 Fr per month for my subscription.

I am not happy at all. I am looking to unsubscribe, since I am not getting any value for money for an eye watering 100 Fr per month. It simply doesn't make sense.

I am not using my fixed line at all. Please tell me how much it would go down from my monthly price if I cancel that.

Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Movie Star
1770 861 74

Betreff: Price increase Horizon Trio

Hi @john_philip

I do understand you're not happy having to pay for services you don't use. Since you don't need your fixed line, may I suggest the Horizon Plus Duo bundle? It offers the same TV and Internet package you currently have. It would be CHF 89.-/mth. With the current promotion the first two months would be only CHF 49.-/mth. Additionally, we would also waive the activation fee. In case you are interested, I can arrange for a colleague to call you regarding change of your subscription. On that occasion any other question you may have can be personally discussed. I would only need a phone number and indication which time is best to call you.

Hope you will find this information helpful. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Frida