cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about my invoice

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Unsure how to pay Bill

I need to pay a bill for my internet but I am unsure how. I have received an invoice by email after not receiving it by post and am now trying to pay it online. I do not see any bank account information on the invoice that I can use to pay UPC. I have registered for an e-bill but it says I have no available bills to pay yet. Please help, I do not want to be charged for a late payment!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Movie Star
1770 861 74

Re: Unsure how to pay Bill

Hello @snewton92

Welcome to the UPC Community. Thank you for reaching out. I'm really sorry you are experiencing these issues. For the online payment you need to type in the very long reference number on the payment slip. Else, it might be best for this time to do payment either at the next post office or, in case your bank offers this service, using the respective payment services.

Have you checked our website for more information about e-bills?

I hope I was able to help you with this matter.

Wishing you a nice day.

Best regards,

Frida

Tags (3)
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Hi @UPC_Ex_Mod

Thank you for the help! I am new in switzerland and still getting used to everything. Your help is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Film Actor
150 102 6

It took me a while to work out how to pay bills in Switzerland too, but once you do work it out you'll realise how easy it is.

For online banking you just need the bank number and a reference number.

The bank number is typically nn-nnnnn-n and the reference number a long string of digits.  You can cut and paste these.

I use PostFinance and their phone app has a function where you point the camera at the pink slip (even if it's just on your computer monitor) and it'll read the details automatically.  Cool.