Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services & subscriptions

SOLVED
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
18 6 0

Mobile phone order

I ordered mobile unlimited last week and I was told that I should have it within 3-4 working days. It's 5 days now and still no phone. I can't speak with UPC hotline as it's not in English. Any idea how I can check status of my order or contact the support in english?

I don't have UPC client number as I'm new to CH and still waiting for first bill.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ex-Moderator
787 127 22

Re: Mobile phone order

Hey @Michal

Our finance office just confirmed that we are going to pay you the amount back you paid as an extra fee. We will transfer the money to you credit card account. Sorry that it took that long to clarify!

Best regards,

Adriana

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Du wolltest schon immer wissen, was «Bridge Mode» bedeutet? Dann lies jetzt den Blogeintrag.
21 REPLIES 21
Ex-Moderator
787 127 22

Hi @Michal,

No worries, we will take care of it. I have asked our support to send you the new device as soon as possible.

regards,

Adriana

Du wolltest schon immer wissen, was «Bridge Mode» bedeutet? Dann lies jetzt den Blogeintrag.
Supporting Actor Film
18 6 0

@Adriana thank you for that. I got my client number today from the UPC Shop and the contact person told me that both my orders have status "verifying" with nothing more added.

If you could please update me via email which is tied to my account what is happening?

Supporting Actor Film
18 6 0

@Adriana I still didn't get my phone and as per hotline information status is "verifying"... now it's almost 2 weeks for me to get the subsciption and the phone. Can this be escalated as the waiting time is getting ridiculus..

Can someone from team which is verifying the order contact me via phone/email to explain what is happening and how we can get this processed faster?

Movie Star
1757 867 74

Hi @Michal

Checking your files I see that your case has already been escalated and that one of my colleagues tried to call you yesterday two times after 6 p.m. If there is a better time for us to call you, please do let us know. 

Thank you for.

Best regards,

Frida

Supporting Actor Film
18 6 0

@UPC_Ex_Mod not sure what number he was trying to call but I did not get any call from UPC yesterday . Valid number is the one I have in my account. I'm reachable after 3 PM today as well.

If there is a number I can contact verification team please share that with me and I will call them (want to avoid going thru the standard hotline).

Movie Star
1757 867 74

Hi @Michal

I cross-checked again and yes, it's the number that is in the system. I will inform my colleagues about your availability today.

Best regards,

Frida

Supporting Actor Film
18 6 0

@UPC_Ex_Mod thank you. I will wait for the contact from UPC today. If not I will just call the hotline again to be connected to someone.

Ex-Moderator
787 127 22

@Michal

Our team from customer relations will take care of it. Do not worry, we'll find a solution.

Adriana

Supporting Actor Film
18 6 0

@Adriana

I'm still waiting for the call back from the team. Each Hotline Agent was saying that someone will call me back as they cannot access the details. Still didn't get the call and it's over 2,5 weeks now for my order to be processed. Can someone contact me ASAP? 

update from 13:25 - I just got a call from the support. It seems that UPC point I ordered the phone from did not send copy of my permit to you guys. If someone could confirm when it's received (I've sent it to Credit Mgmt via email as requested).