Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services & subscriptions

Highlighted
Regular Visitor
1 0 0

MyUPC: Cannot login or reset password

Hello,

I seem to have created a MyUPC account (got an "Your registration was successful" email) but I have not been able to login or reset the password.

If I try to login, I am sent to this page: 

https://www.upc.ch/en/account/login/credentials.submit?error_code=M0003&tam_op=error&user_id=email@r...

which says oops! something has gone wrong with our servers.

This is stable across Chrome/Safari on 2 different Macs, with and without incognito mode. I also tried both the english and french versions of the login page.

On the phone app, it says we can't find you or something to that effect.

If I try to make a new account, it tells me to log in with this broken account on all platforms.

If I try to reset my password via security question on the web, I am sent to this page:

https://www.upc.ch/en/account/recover/password/securityquestion/_jcr_content/topspot_fullwidth/neste...

Picking by phone or by email just sends me back to the same selection page with no SMS/email ever showing up.

If I try to reset my password from the app, it says they cannot find this account. If I try to recover my username, the app just thinks forever (or at least 10+ minutes).

This doesn't look like it's on my end, but I would appreciate any advice on how to resolve this.

Thanks much.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 2 0

Re: MyUPC: Cannot login or reset password

I've been having the same issue for the past 12 months and never was able to get UPC to fix this for me - I still cannot access myUPC 

Did they ever get this working for you ?

Highlighted
Community Manager
5166 1370 404

@BurntCrisp , I see in the system that you have made the registration of MyUPC. However, your email account was not confirmed. Please log in again and then check the SPAM folder after your new registration.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 2 0

unfortunately I cannot log in to carry out your instructions. when i try to log in on the link you sent me I get the same page.  When I try to request a new password I enter my registered email address and receive the following response

We couldn't find your e-mail address. Please try again. You need to register before logging in.

Highlighted
Community Manager
5166 1370 404

@BurntCrisp , please register a new account.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Daniele,

I'm also having this issue that has been described in the previous messages. I cannot re-register because the website is telling me I am already registered. In summary, I cannot log in, I cannot reset my password (which I don't believe needs resetting) and I can't re-register. Thanks in advance for your help.

Highlighted
Community Manager
5166 1370 404

@dpwilliams , Welcome to the Community!
Please send me a private message with your customer number, complete address, first and last name, date of birth and your email address.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Regular Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I recently signed up to UPC

I too am having problems registering an account (message stating that my email address already exists ... very strange ... but when trying to reset my password using this email address, I get the error that the email address does not exist)? 

Could you point me in the right direction, or tell me who I should contact. 

Many thanks,

Jamie

Highlighted
Community Manager
5166 1370 404

@Jamie ,  Welcome to the community! 

Please send us the following via private message:
- your complete address
- your customer number
- your date of birth
- your email address, which you are trying to register

Should we store this email address in the system for communication?

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team