Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services & subscriptions

SOLVED
Leading Role
228 130 8

Offers for new customers

Hi,

Is a New Customer someone who picks a new product and signs a year-long contract (even if they already use UPC) or is it only for someone who doesn't currently have UPC?

I've been using UPC for many years and would like to change my Horizon box for the new UPC TV box.  You have some great deals on your website for new customers.  No activation fees, and reduced premiums for the first 6 months.

In order to get that, would I have to cancel all my UPC services, go to e.g. Swisscom for a while, then come back?

A related question ... are you likely to soon have any offers for existing customers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
2432 851 189

Betreff: Offers for new customers

@adrianlondon, we tried to reach you by phone, but without success. We will try to call you again so that we can solve your problem.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
2432 851 189

@adrianlondon, we tried to reach you by phone, but without success. We will try to call you again so that we can solve your problem.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Leading Role
228 130 8

Thanks! I did receive a missed call from a UPC number this morning and yesterday morning. I'm busy every morning in a course. Feel free to call this afternoon or any afternoon next week (I'm not free Thursday until Sunday).
Leading Role
228 130 8

I received a very friendly call.

For anyone reading this, it seems long-term UPC customers can often get a good deal when wanting to upgrade equipment.  I assume it's also in UPC's interest that they get another minimum 12 month contract signed and another Horizon box for the bin recycling :-)