Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services & subscriptions

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Report a Complaint

Does anyone have an email address where i can report a complaint/request for clarification? 

- i was a customer of UPC/Cablecom from 2008 - June 2016. at the end of June 2016, we left the country and i cancelled the services. 

- now after one year back in Switzerland, i want to move from SwissCom to UPC, however o was told that i have outstanding bill from 2016, which has been passed to Intrum (Collection Agency). No one has ever been in touch with us since we left about the outstanding invoice, i logged into the system and it shows that i owe 0CHF and that account it closed. I would like to move to UPC, however I am not willing to pay something that 1)i am pretty sure i closed 2) did not use services for the time of the 'invoice' and 3)noone ever being in touch with me at the time when invoice occurred. 

Hence any help with escalating this would be appreciated. 

Thank you very much 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
6566 1620 499

Rif.: Report a Complaint

@RobertOlah , Welcome to the community!

We cannot process debt collection cases in the community. Please contact Intrum for further information.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Hi Daniel, thanks for you response. i have contacted Intrum as well and they told me to contact UPC to clarify it. I managed to log into my old UPC account and i can see that my account is closed as i closed it and returned devices to UPC/Cablecom shop in Zurich in June 2016. I have properly closed my accounts, so i have no ide what happened on the UPC side. it was never a streight forward process with Invoices, but wasn't expecting to get invoices after i close the account, which is now online closed as well... 

Highlighted
Community Manager
6566 1620 499

@RobertOlah , In this case Intrum will have a feedback from us. We will send Intrum a reply as soon as the request is sent to and.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Thanks Daniele, as i would like to take advantage of Black Friday deal and move now from swissCom back to UPC, any change to have at the issue directly? as i don't know how long the whole process can take, me-->Intrum-->UPC-->Intrum-->Me-->UPC. when i moved back to Switzerland last year i had to get multiple confirmations from debt registry and all were and are still clean. can provide all the details of these... just don't want to wait for 3 weeks until the whole thing is sorted out. but if that is the case, probably not even worth it to move back to UPC, as may have similar issues in the future :-(