Did you mean: 

Services & subscriptions

SOLVED
Highlighted
Leading Role
185 114 7

TV option appears twice - being charged more than I should - can't remove

Hi,

I was given a special offer of Premium Plus TV for 6 months as part of changing over my contract to a new box with a Happy Home 600 subscription.  Great!  Except I'm being charged for it and I don't really use it anyway.

I've tried removing it using My UPC and I get an error each time.  I believe the issue is that the same option appears twice - once free and once charged - and hence the website can't work out what to do when I attempt to remove one.

Can someone please check my account and also look into refunding me for the months I've been charged?  I think it's only once or twice so not a huge amount.

I know I could call up, but I'd rather just type my issue here and let you sort it at your leisure than spend ages on a call.  Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
47 28 4

Re: TV option appears twice - being charged more than I should - can't remove

Hello Adrian, I have checked the billing and found an error, please excuse this maladministration. The correction will now take place retroactively as of March 15, 2019 and will be settled with the next invoice.

Best regards, @Ahmet_upc
Member of @UPC_Team
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
1625 597 115

@adrianlondon , I forwarded your request to our colleagues. As soon as we have made the correction, I will get back to you.

Please excuse our mistake and inconvenience.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Leading Role
185 114 7

Thanks Daniele.

You're awesome.  I really like this method of getting non-urgent support.

47 28 4

Hello Adrian, I have checked the billing and found an error, please excuse this maladministration. The correction will now take place retroactively as of March 15, 2019 and will be settled with the next invoice.

Best regards, @Ahmet_upc
Member of @UPC_Team
Leading Role
185 114 7

Thanks, Ahmet!

You've been a great help.