Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Television

SOLVED
Supporting Actor Film
5 0 0

English Language or subtitles.

It is disappointing that some premium channels like HIstory HD, Discovery and National Geographic donot get a English language or subtitles. All these are originally made in English. So there should not be any problem for Cablecome to obtain the English language or subtitle in additional. Does anybldy know whether this will happen anywhere in near future?

These are nice channels and i fel bad that i cannot understand them

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 1

Re: English Language or subtitles.

I totally agree! In general (e.g. on demand) the variety of english products is very small! I`d love you to change that!

If we take the swiss channel SF2 as an example: you can switch between englsih and german in almost every movie! It should really be possible for you guys improve this issue!

With kind regards

William

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 1

I totally agree! In general (e.g. on demand) the variety of english products is very small! I`d love you to change that!

If we take the swiss channel SF2 as an example: you can switch between englsih and german in almost every movie! It should really be possible for you guys improve this issue!

With kind regards

William

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 1

And what astonishes me the most is that the first post was written in march and non of you cablecom guys have commented on it....

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
5 0 0

I hope somebody from cable com replies to this thread with some positive information. The Premium channels like History HD, History, Discovery , National Geographic etc donot show even English sub titles. After paying for them, in the best available Cablecom package, this is actually dissappointing. Since the programs telecast in these chanels are originally English made, why it doesnt get available even as sub titles?Can you please reply or take this matter seriously?

Highlighted
Movie Star
802 338 39

On Nat Geo HD the English language is there, depends of the program. So, if Nat Geo don't send an English soundtrack, on the English audio channel there will be also the German soundtrack.

Highlighted
Not applicable
13559 3106 132

Hi,

We can confirm what roadrunner wrote. We're forwarding what reaches our satellite dishes / cable terminals. If no alternative audio and/or subtitles are delivered, we won't be able to broadcast them, either. Unfortunately, we can't simply create this data from scratch.

Sorry to not providing better news.

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
18 6 0

Bee boop. Nunzio is right.

The cable co is the middle man and passes on what it receives. It cannot make a soundtrack that doesn't exist.

Boo beep.

Highlighted
TV Actor
59 42 1

subscribe to a better feed Cool