Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPC TV Box

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
5 0 0

Buffering .. Buffering .. Buffering .. Buffering

Trying to watch a saved movie, and all I get is continuous 'Buffering' !

Not happy at all !!

Last year UPC made us upgrage our contract from a simple subscription to a 'Happy Home'.

Not happy at all !!!

If you pay for a simple subscription, then you can accept some interuptions and a bit of bufferiing. When you are MADE to pay for a premium subscription then I Am Not Happy at all when there is a substandard streaming service.

UPC - GET Streaming working or GIVE us a REFUND.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
5 0 0

Re: Buffering .. Buffering .. Buffering .. Buffering

Another Joke reply from UPC ...

We are currently experiencing an outage. We are working to resolve the issue. Please return later.
Highlighted
Community Manager
6149 1552 469

@Dragon , Please give one of your WIFI networks a different name (e.g. xxx_2.4GHz). Please also change the password of this WIFI. Afterwards you connect the UPC TV Box with the 2.4GHz WIFI. If it does not get better, connect the UPC TV Box via LAN cable.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
5 0 0

Hallo Daniele

Thanks for the quick answer, missing from my original post, is that the buffering problem is on a laptop. My setup is

Laptop, browser + www.upctv.ch ---> Wi-Fi, Access Point ( 2 alternative's ) --- > Netgear PowerLan ( 500 ) ---> Main Router ---> UPC Connect Box

TV with WiFi connection to UPC Connect Box works OK

Laptop, browser + Netflix, WiFi, PowerLan, UPC Works without buffereing problems.

Laptop is quite near to either main router or one of the 2 AP's, so has a good Wi-Fi connection.

So it looks like www.upctv.ch has the problem.

Thanks again

Highlighted
Community Manager
6149 1552 469

@Dragon , www.upctv.ch is currently working fine and without restrictions. Please contact our support (0800 66 88 66) for an analysis of your request.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team