Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPC TV Box

Film Actor
108 53 1

Did You Get The Answer You Needed.

Hi.

I have a question.

• when we post a question or comment on here, after a day or so we get an email asking if we got the answer we needed.   Sometimes, we don't get the answer we needed but there is no option to say this.    

• As I have found in the past, if we post more than one comment / question with the same title, said comments are removed by the UPC Community moderators as they are classed as duplicate.  This is incorrect, if we have not received an adequate response / answer.

Please can I ask why there is no option to say we have not got the answer we needed. Surely all feedback is acceptable from a company such as UPC??

regards

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
3385 1022 264

Betreff: Did You Get The Answer You Needed.

@Biggsp , I will gladly answer your questions:

when we post a question or comment on here, after a day or so we get an email asking if we got the answer we needed.   Sometimes, we don't get the answer we needed but there is no option to say this. 

If you write a post and it has been commented you will get an email after about 48h with the question if the answer was helpful. If the answer was not helpful, you can comment on it in your post. If it was helpful, you can mark it as a solution.

As I have found in the past, if we post more than one comment / question with the same title, said comments are removed by the UPC Community moderators as they are classed as duplicate.  This is incorrect, if we have not received an adequate response / answer.

We delete duplicate mail. Here it is possible that the system sends an email anyway. Please excuse this mistake.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Film Actor
108 53 1

So Daniele, can you give me an answer to my question posted re the pausing of live TV? This happens on all channels but not every time.

regards

Community Manager
3385 1022 264

@Biggsp , One part of the answer can be found here. But why you can't continue looking after it, we couldn't reproduce it either. Please contact our support in this regard.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Film Actor
108 53 1

Thank you. I remember your answer. Try holding on pause for more than 30 mins. I was watching SYFY on channel 163 today and a friend came round unannounced so I paused the programme I was watching. It started again after about half an hour. I tried to pause again but I was not able to. I remember with the 'old' system, after about 45 mins it would 'unpause' but then we could pause again.

If we are pausing a stream (which I believe we are doing??) of 'live' TV, then surely we should be able to pause for as long as we want (within reason obviously)

regards