Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPC TV Box

Leading Role
223 128 8

Failed recordings

Hi @Daniele_UPC ,

Are you collecting recordings which failed?  I have one.  It was the first of a new series so pretty important.  All I can hope for is that it's repeated.  I know I can use replay but that only works for 7 days and it'll expire before I get time to watch it.

It seems you don't have the facility to go back over replay programes and "record" them.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
2212 783 163

Re: Failed recordings

@adrianlondon , Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about failed recordings. As far as I have heard, in a future update we will offer the possibility to program recordings via replay. Unfortunately I don't have a date.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Leading Role
223 128 8

That'd be a great update.

Do you know if the recording only failed for me, or whether everyone who tried to record that particular programme had an issue?

To save looking at the attached screenshot ...

Channel 4 HD : Catch-22

20th July, 22:00

https://www.upctv.ch/obo_en/tv/channel-asset.html/crid%3A~~2F~~2Fbds.tv~~2F329133685/catch-22/crid%3...

Community Manager
2212 783 163

@adrianlondon , I'm guessing that it concerns everyone who recorded the broadcast you reported on Channel 4 HD.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Leading Role
223 128 8

A small bug, so am just appending on to this thread as it's coincidentally the same series.

Catch-22 Channel 4.  It recorded ok but when I press "i" for into, to confirm the eposode number, I get a message "This recording was deleted on another device.  Its details are no longer available".

I checked "upctv" and under "saved" it's still there as expected.  Not a big deal, just informing you.  When I check the saved recordings, all the info is there, so it's only pressing info whilst watching that isn't working well. 

Not that any of this matters, as your guide reckoned last Thursday's episode was E6 whereas it was E5.  And your guide says next week's is E5 and of course it isn't.  It's E6.  Dunno where you get your info from for the guide!

Community Manager
2212 783 163

@adrianlondon , Thanks for your feedback. I can't find a Catch 22 series on Channel 4. Can you please tell me the next dates when it's running? I will then start a recording once.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Leading Role
223 128 8

It has a hyphen in the title

https://www.upctv.ch/obo_en/tv/channel-asset.html/lgi-ch-prod-master%3A2012/location/201/15640848000...

(By the way, it's episode 6 not 5 as the guide says.)