Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPC TV Box

SOLVED
Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

TV add on subscribed but not working

Hello,

I recently switch to UPC TV as some of the TV add on (premium channels) would stop working somewhere in August.

In my case it stopped working even before, is being 2 weeks since I made the switch to UPC TV and the premium channel (Globo international) is still no available. I always get the message to subscribe to the channel. I have geing talking to support for the these 2 weeks but they have no clue what is going on.

If anyone know about this issue or had the same issue let me know, otherwise I will have no other solution but to switch to Swisscom.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
3013 941 236

Re: TV add on subscribed but not working

@cdagher ,You don't have to do a hard reset. Just restart the box and test it again.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
3013 941 236

@cdagher , Welcome to the Community!
Can you please restart your UPC TV Box and try again and let us know here?

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

Hi Daniele,
I already tried that several times. First by switching the box on/off and after by doing a Factory reset (soft reset). The only thing missing on my side would be a hard reset. By the way I checked with some friends whp ahs Globo with UPC and Swisscom and the channel is working fine at their place. Let me know if you agree with the hard reset and I will try it to tonight.
Highlighted
Community Manager
3013 941 236

@cdagher ,You don't have to do a hard reset. Just restart the box and test it again.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

My wife just performed the restart and Globo is working now. I don't know if you did something on your side this time, but this time restart worked. Thank you very much.
Community Manager
3013 941 236

@cdagher , That was done gladly and please excuse the interruption.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team