cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPC TV Box

Supporting Actor TV
2 4 0

What ever you do do not get upc horizon

the multi recording thing is a lie because it corrupts one of the recordings. The wifi is horrendous (but is dual band so it can be ok) the free wifi doesn't work (for me). The customer support is also horrendous. That is end of this rant thanks for reading.

4 REPLIES 4
Supporting Actor TV
2 2 0

Re: What ever you do do not get upc horizon

It's horrible in every way. I'm desperately looking for a way to go back to the old box.
I like the Cablecom TV packages and the internet speed but so desperate am I to be rid of this hardwre, I'm considering moving to another provider.
Supporting Actor Film
16 10 1

The Horizon box was worse imao, especially the response speed and antiquated IR remote...

but I have to agree with you: who on earth is in charge of product development in this company and can they please pretty please go on UX and UI course? 

And as punishment they should be made to pay and use their products just like we do...

Supporting Actor TV
1 2 0

speed but so desperate am I to be rid of this hardwre, I'm considering moving to another provider.   

Leading Role
187 53 1

It's horrible in every way. I'm desperately looking for a way to go back to the old box.
I like the Cablecom TV packages and the internet speed but so desperate am I to be rid of this hardwre, I'm considering moving to another provider.

Unfortunately UPC took the digi card away from their portfolio. That was a really good product which works well.

I hope UPC will reconsider their bad decision and give us the digi card back as an option.