cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Free

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Can't log in to Wi-Free anywhere after changing password.

Once upon a time it worked, but since changing the password it doesn't work in any location. I can't find anything about it on the UPC help pages either.  

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Ex-Moderator
1801 550 76

Re: Can't log in to Wi-Free anywhere after changing password.

Hi @PARontheLU

First of all, welcome to our Community! Don't worry we'll find a solution to your problem.

Have you already checked this FAQ regarding Wi-Free login problems? Can't you log in at all? 

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Anina

----------------------------------------------------

Tipp: Mach hilfreiche Antworten auf deine Fragen sichtbar, indem du sie als Lösung akzeptierst. So profitieren auch andere Community-Mitglieder davon.
Astuce: Rendez les réponses utiles plus visibles en les acceptant comme solutions. Cela permettra aux autres membres de la Community d'en profiter également.

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Hello Anina, 

Thanks for replying. I have looked extensively on the UPC help pages. I have tried to log in with two iPhones, an iPad and a MacBook at various locations. I can't log in at all... I used to be able to, but since changing the password I can't. I've changed the password several times too hoping it might work. Should my username be my email address, or could I have made a different username? 

Highlighted
Ex-Moderator
1801 550 76

Hi @PARontheLU

No, your user name for My UPC and Wi-Free are identical. Have you used a different user name?

Regards,

Anina

Tipp: Mach hilfreiche Antworten auf deine Fragen sichtbar, indem du sie als Lösung akzeptierst. So profitieren auch andere Community-Mitglieder davon.
Astuce: Rendez les réponses utiles plus visibles en les acceptant comme solutions. Cela permettra aux autres membres de la Community d'en profiter également.

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

No, my username is my email address.  

Highlighted
Ex-Moderator
1801 550 76

Hi @PARontheLU

Those two need to be identical. If that doesn't solve the problem either, you can send me a private message with your Customer ID and phone number. Please let me know as well when you're available for a call-back. Our support will then get in touch with you. 

Kind regards, 

Anina

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
5 2 0

I have exactly the same problem.

Highlighted
Ex-Moderator
1801 550 76

Hi @evasteider

Thanks for your message! Don't worry, we'll get that fixed. Just to be sure: can't you log in anymore after having changed your password? What error message do you get?

Thanks and kind regards,

Anina

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
5 2 0

Hi Anina,

It asks for my password two or three times, keeps trying to connect, and finally says "Unable to join the network "UPC Wi-Free"".

Eva

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

same issue.... god knows when this will work